Looking for the best places to eat in York County? Look no further. Here’s a glimpse at a wide range of high-quality restaurants, from which you can find almost anything you have a hankering for:
- First Wok Chinese Restaurant, Leaders Heights Road in York, Asian, $: Eat-in or carry-out, First Wok offers fast, affordable and delicious Chinese food.
- Maple Donuts, Market Street in York, Bakery, $: The scent of delicious donuts hits your nose when you first walk through the door. Admire the case with plenty of options, and know that you can’t go wrong with what you choose.
- Victor’s Italian Restaurant, South Ogontz Street in York, Italian, $$: Wonderful Italian food in a charming setting — an old, converted church. Sit down for a meal in the dining room, or enjoy a drink and appetizer at the bar.
- The Left Bank Restaurant & Bar, North George Street in York, American, $$$: For finer dining in York County, don’t miss The Left Bank. Among its many intriguing and delightful options are foie gras, scallops and tomato crab bisque.
- Bricker’s Famous French Fries, Monroe Street in York, Fast Food, $: The specialty is in the name: People come from miles around to taste the delicious French fries you’ll find at Bricker’s.
- Moonlight Café, Carlisle Road in Dover, Italian, $$: This is your classic hole in the wall that delivers amazing entrees. Stop by and enjoy the Italian fare, and bring along your favorite drink — this establishment is BYOB.
- White Rose Bar & Grill, North Beaver Street in York, Seafood/American, $$: One of the best spots to get a great meal. The menu is far-reaching, and you can find something for almost anyone. The perfect location for relaxing on a Friday night or celebrating a momentous occasion.
- El Serrano Restaurante, East Market Street in York, Mexican, $$: Stop by for great Mexican food — like sizzling fajitas followed by fried ice cream. But take in the charming atmosphere, and enjoy the live music, too.
- Boardwalks, East Market Street in York, Pizza, $$: No list of local restaurants is complete without a pizza joint where you can get a satisfying slice of pie. In York County, that joint is Boardwalks.
- Coomb’s Tavern, Pennsylvania Avenue in York, Seafood, $$: From crab cakes to prime rib, this is the place to get a nice, sit-down dinner where you can relax, unwind and enjoy sensational food.
- Eagle’s Nest Restaurant & Lounge, Mount Rose Avenue in York, America/Seafood, $$$: Another option that combines a charming setting with memorable meals. Try the Eagle’s Nest for date night, a special occasion or just a weeknight when you want great food.
At CENTURY 21 Core Partners, we can recommend restaurants in York County, PA, and we can also provide expert guidance as you look to buy or sell a home. Whether you’re looking for the best place to eat in York County or a place to live around those restaurants, get in touch with us.
Contact us today and speak to one of our experienced, knowledgeable real estate professionals.